Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome Alfresca readers! I've been participating in the Alfresco community since 2005 and blogging about it on my personal blog on and off since then. The size of the Alfresco community has really exploded in to something huge. Early this month we held two large user groups (one in NYC and the other in Paris), it was evident to me that it was time to start a blog dedicated to discussing Alfresco, the software and the community. I hope you will come back often, read and contribute!

As my first post, and because this is thanksgiving, I want to say thank you to the Alfresco team for putting together such an outstanding product with such a bright future! I also want to give a special thank you to all the engineers and community members who spend an incredible amount of time and energy in the forums helping the community... great job guys!

All, Welcome, have a wonderful holiday and stay tuned for upcoming posts!
-R

No comments: